B. Bus., M Tax, FCA, CTA
Craig joined Ruddicks in 1990, only a few short years after its inception, having already gained several years' experience with a big four accounting firm. He became a partner in 1998.
Craig's expertise lies in the areas of taxation, superannuation and business advice across a broad range of industries.
Craig holds a Bachelor of Business, a Masters of Taxation and is a Fellow of both the The Tax Institute and CA ANZ. In addition, he is a registered tax agent, registered SMSF auditor and chartered tax advisor.
Craig has held a number of industry and community roles throughout his career including:
- Past State Chairman The Tax Institute;
- Past National Councillor The Tax Institute;
- Current State Councillor The Tax Institute;
- Regular presenter for the Institute of Chartered Accountants’ CA Program, the Australian Society of CPAs, The Tax Institute and client seminars;
- Past president of the Apex Club of Launceston; and
- Sole Tasmanian tax professional selected to participate in the Federal Government's 2011 Tax Forum.
When he isn't working, Craig enjoys spending time with his family at their Green's Beach shack with a wine in hand, and travelling through Australia and abroad.