B. Bus., FCA, CTA, MAICD
Janine has over 30 years experience in Chartered Accounting including 15 years at KPMG and 8 years at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Janine joined Ruddicks in 2003. She specialises in succession planning for both individuals and businesses, and the provision of high level taxation and business advice.
In addition, Janine has held various commercial directorships including:
- Tas Rail Pty Ltd (2017 to current)
- Hydro Tasmania (2002 to 2015) including Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the HR Remuneration and Business Risk Committees;
- Tasmania Electronic Commerce Centre Ltd (TECC) (2005 to 2012);
- Port of Launceston Pty Ltd (2000 to 2005).
Janine has chosen to take on several community roles which include:
- State Division President and Councillor on the Tasmanian Council of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (2012 to present) (FAICD);
- Director of the Football Federation of Tasmania (2018 to current);
- Director of FermenTasmania (2018 to current)
- Launceston Chamber of Commerce President (2012 to 2015), current Treasurer (2017 to current) and Vice President since 2000;
- Founding Treasurer of Harvest Launceston operating the highly successful farmers market in Launceston (2011 to 2018);
- Founding member of the TIA Inspiring Women in Business breakfast series.
Janine's high level involvement with these significant corporates ensures she stays at the cutting edge of issues facing all businesses.