Ruddicks returns from Coronavirus
Ruddicks is COVID Safe and as a result all staff are now back in the office. We have remained fully operational during the lockdown period and continue to be able to service your taxation, accounting and assurance needs to the high standard of service for which we are known.
As a firm we have had to:
- Bring in measures to ensure we are complying with health and safety requirements dictated by both State and Federal governments.
- Enhance our technology so as we can continue to operate in this changed environment.
- Keep the entire firm abreast of all the incentives that have been enacted at all levels of Government.
The safety and well-being of our people and community including our valued clients is paramount to us, we have developed a COVID safety plan and as a result we have been able to bring all staff back into the office.
Our front door is open once again and subject to capacity limits, meetings are available to be held face-to-face in the office, or if preferred these can continue to be conducted via video conferencing or telephone.
We are being vigilant and proactive by taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff. As a result we request you utilise the provided hand sanitiser when you enter and our staff will ask you the following questions whenever you attend our premises:
- Have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are you sick or suffering from a fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath?
- Have you been instructed to self-isolate by the relevant authorities?
If you wish to speak to any staff member, please telephone us on (03) 6331 3288 during our usual office hours or, alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the relevant staff member who looks after you.
We have comprehensively examined the incentives put in place by Federal and State Governments and ensured all professional staff are soundly across these incentives and are capable of providing detailed advice as it may relate to you personally or your business activities. We have developed a 'Covid-19 Info Hub' to explain the initiatives undertaken by Government. This hub continues to be updated on a regular basis as changes to the initiatives are advised.
We remain readily available to provide you with pro-active and practical advice on these matters and other business or personal concerns you may have.
We wish all our clients best health during this period of uncertainty and thank you for your continued support.
The partners and staff of Ruddicks