1. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
2. While ruddicks makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the documents stored, served and accessed by this service, the use of the information and data contained within the ruddicks web site is at your sole risk.
3. The information and data within the ruddicks web site is provided on an "As is, As Available" basis without warranty of any kind.
4. Information within the ruddicks web site is subject to change without notice.
5. ruddicks, its agents, officers and employees:
(i) make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained within the ruddicks web site;
(ii) accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it;
(iii) make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose; and
(iv) make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
6. ruddicks and its agents, officers and employees do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this web site.
Material accessible through this website is copyright. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 as amended, no part of this site, content, code and images may, in any form or by any means, be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted without prior written permission.