The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications (or in the process of completing tertiary qualifications) and ideally 2+ years experience in Chartered or Public Practice Accounting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An ambitious, dynamic and positive attitude
- Drive to develop your skills and industry knowledge
- Desire for performing a diverse and varied range of work
- Ability to service multiple clients concurrently
- A commitment to professionalism
For a full job description, click here.
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applications can be either emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to: Ruddicks
PO Box 218, LAUNCESTON, TAS 7250