Taxation is a major focus for our practice. Australia's taxation environment is complex and constantly changing. Many of the changes are beneficial to clients, such as the wide range of capital gains tax and superannuation concessions. We're constantly on the lookout to ensure you're in the best position possible. Our staff remain up to date on all changes to tax laws through attendance of seminars and conferences throughout Australia and through collaboration amongst our team.
The particular areas we advise on include:
- Preparation of all types of tax returns for businesses, superannuation funds and individuals;
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements;
- Preparation of tax objections and assisting with appeals;
- Opinions on complex issues to both businesses and other accounting and legal practitioners;
- Liasing with the Australian Taxation Office;
- Salary Packaging and Fringe Benefits Tax;
- Assisting new and old clients through tax audits and in the completion of ATO questionnaires;
- Tax planning and minimisation;
- Provision of tax-related training to various professional bodies and clients.