Community and Sporting Organisation Information Session
- Are you involved in a community or sporting association as a committee member, director or volunteer?
- Do you know your responsibilities and obligations in these roles?
- Can you be held liable for the debts of your organisation?
- What insurances should you have?
This Community and Sporting Organisation Information Session, which will run for one hour, will assist in providing answers to these questions and much more.
Refreshments and nibbles will be provided at the conclusion of the information session.
Topics to be covered:
- Tax Obligations
- Risks, Responsibilities and Governance
- Audit Rules and Requirements
- Personal Liability
When and Where:
Date: Tuesday 25 March 2014
Time: 5.30 to 7.30pm
This one hour information session will commence at 5.45pm sharp
Venue: Aurora Function Centre, Aurora Stadium,
6a Invermay Road, Launceston
Please RSVP by Monday 17 March 2014 by registering on-line through Ticketbooth. Click here to access the online booking system.
If you have any difficulties, please contact Ruddicks on 6331 3288 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org